Welcome

A blog about life, liberty and the pursuit of good films.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

David Boring


This is the start of my official petition to get David Boring made into a feature film.

Why?? Because it would be awesome. For example, check out this panel that is practically begging to be brought to life onscreen:


Bottom line is, it's just good material. And as much as I love reading it, the cinefile inside me wants to see it as a film. Not to mention, some of the themes and issues that it touches on would be totally relevant to what is going on today. Furthermore, I have been yearning for a good '90s period piece to hit the screen, if for nothing else but the clothes!

That's all I have to say about this for today. There will be more posts on this topic in the future I'm sure. I hereby leave you with a simple, kinda silly, yet thought-provoking panel:

No comments:

Post a Comment