Welcome

A blog about life, liberty and the pursuit of good films.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Paul

I really enjoyed this movie, despite the annoying lady sitting next to me who apparently had never seen a comedy before. I mean, she was laughing louder than anyone in the theater, snorting, clapping and repeating the lines (so loud!) that she thought were funny... which were nearly all of them.

In any case, Paul is a really fun, upbeat buddy roadtrip movie. Geeks/nerds will particularly love all of the geeky/nerdy inside jokes that pepper the film from beginning to end. Also, anyone who has a fear of or repulsion to aliens and the movies that feature them will also, surprisingly, probably like this movie. I myself belong to the former group of people (I'm not sure why but I'm terrified of all alien movies, except maybe Independence Day) and I am happy to report that I was able to leave this movie without feeling totally creeped out and paranoid.


No comments:

Post a Comment