Welcome

A blog about life, liberty and the pursuit of good films.

Friday, March 4, 2011

I want to go to there

30 Rock is my latest obsession. It's too bad I just recently decided to give it a chance because if I had known how good it was when it first came out, I wouldn't be spending six hour blocks of time glued to my Netflix account when I should be doing other way more productive/important stuff, like say... getting a job. Or writing something. Or feeding my cat.

In any case, I love you Liz Lemon! I want to eat donuts with you! And drink wine on the treadmill! And do sudoku puzzles all day long, forever and ever!

2 comments:

  1. Dude! Liz Lemon is that painting elephant of being awesome!

    (I hope you've seen that episode or that quote will not make sense)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw that episode the other day! Hahaha, so good...

    ReplyDelete